Wednesday, January 2, 2013

El Paso Mobile Phone APP

I hope you have found my website useful in your home search. I have been representing buyers since 1994 and lived in El Paso for over 30 years. As a REALTOR I can show you any house in El Paso County. When you call me you won't need to call a dozens other agents about your home search. I'm one of only a few Real Estate Agents that tailor my practice specifically for Buyers. I provide buyers with access to the MLS on my remax site and a free mobile search app for your phone.

Image002

Just text RUSSELL to 87778.

or Call me when you want to schedule a showing.

Yvonne Russell, REALTOR
RE/MAX BUYER'S AGENT
10940 Ben Crenshaw
El Paso Texas 79935
915-873-8646



 

Licensed since 1994


Yvonne Russell, RE/MAX of Texas, RE/MAX Associates, 10940 Ben Crenshaw Dr Ste C, El Paso 79935


Each office is independently owned and operated.

Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords. Information About Brokerage Services

This email is intended for a recipient with an existing business relationship with the sender. The source email server is managed by Reliance Network, LLC. If abuse is suspected, please contact Reliance Network via the following URL: http://www.reliancenetwork.com/reliancenetwork/index.asp?p=emailabuse

20121204080559

Posted via email from el paso homes posterous